One of my only days to sleep in and I’m up at 8am. Thanks Hiccup.
So the illustrator Henrik Drescher is coming to my school in about 3 weeks, and i get like 3 days off of classes to work with him with my other studio mates. Super excited, the art blogs gonna explode around then I hope!
Things you should know about each of your characters
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?
The Constant Gardener
Maddie looked up from the welding spot, lifting the visor to see the shadow of her son lingering in the doorway. “Danny? What is it?”
The shadow shifted, and then Danny shuffled into the room. His face was blushing a deep red, and his hands kept twitching like they wanted to grab something. He kept shifting his arms, moving to scratch at something but aborting the motion to keep them ramrod straight against his side. “I… I need your h-help. With a medical thing.”
my roommate has super fine long straight hair and i have thick, short and wavy and currently its in boyband mode cause i washed it like yesterday so its SUPER fluffy and wild. and as she complained about her hair drying funny on her scalp i was like ‘you wanna change hair for a day dude’ jokingly and shes like ‘yes i would work your hair’ and im like ‘dude—’ ‘because i know how to style hair.’
and im just